To be the number one choice for resolution of civil and commercial disputes by arbitration and alternative dispute resolution in Eurasia.
The IAC seeks to establish and develop a fully independent arbitration and alternative dispute resolution system for the expeditious resolution of civil and commercial disputes characterized by reliability, fairness and accessibility, unconditional application of the rule of law, and flexibility that is responsive to the needs of global business markets.
- To provide world class services of settling national and international commercial disputes through arbitration, mediation and other methods of alternative dispute resolution, in accordance with the IAC Arbitration and Mediation Rules or the rules agreed upon between the parties of a dispute.
- To empower regional commerce by increasing confidence in the administration and accessibility of dispute resolution throughout the Astana International Financial Centre, Kazakhstan, the Eurasia region, and globally.
- To be an innovative and technologically advanced international arbitration centre and continually aim to improve working processes and standards.
- To collaborate with and establish working relationships with other international arbitration centres in Kazakhstan, the Eurasia region, and other jurisdictions, particularly those with close trading links to Kazakhstan.
- To promote awareness of the methods of alternative dispute resolution through conferences, symposia, workshops, training courses, specialist publications and printed material and by other means.